I could continue to upload old content, or half complete progress shots, but I would rather just save up the suspense and post some really awesome new content once the con season starts back up. Hope that doesn't break everyone's heart. I have some really huge projects planned for 2012, I am already started on some of them and can't wait to show you all the results.
If you are curious you can always check up on me on facebook [link] or I just made a Tumblr [link] not to long ago and you can follow me there too. The updates might be really similar though T_T.
Anyways, next stop for me is Katsucon 2012.
In the mean time I was tagged by two lovely ladies and to participate in this questionnaire so I figured what the hay! Enjoy!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
11 Things About Me
1. I graduated from college with a BS in Chemical Engineering.
2. I am never early, hardly on time and mostly late... I am really sorry. It's nothing personal, I just suck at time management.
3. If you are a corgi, hippo or manatee I adore you.
4. I have a huge collection of Tokidoki things, purses mostly.
5. I don't have a smart phone, and still use the same phone that I have had for the past 10 years... and I am just fine with that.
6. I have an irrational fear of needles and because of that I have not visited a doctor in over 12 years.
7. I play soccer at least 3 times a week.
8. I have never lived outside of the state of Maryland.
9. I love baking, cupcakes are probably my favorite thing to make.
10. I brush my teeth in the shower.
11. I met my boyfriend of 3 years playing World of Warcraft.
Questions asked me:
1)Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? Normally open, my dog Toby likes to sleep on my dirty laundry and I don't have the heart to deny him that.
2)Are you a smiler or serious-pout-face in photos? I try to smile mostly, but I always end up looking like derp. The serious-pout-face always looks more flattering on me.
3)What is your song of the week? I dunno if I have a song of the week, but when I'm in the car recently I have been really hoping they would play Gaga's "Married to the Night".
4)The last movie you watched? Fun with Dick and Jane - a comedy with Jim Carrey about the Enron fraud. It was on TV Sunday night.
5)Favourite meal of the day? I love lunch. Because it is socially acceptable to order a salad (one of my favorite foods) without being asked whether I am on a diet.
6)When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I remember one year I wore a purple jacket and taped purple balloons to myself and went as a bunch of grapes.
7)Your dream job when you were growing up? I really wanted to be a vet, but I have since developed a terrible fear of needles and just couldn't see administering them to animals all day long.
8)Do you want kids in the future? Sure, just in the future....
9)Would you rather be poor and enjoying life? or rich and hating life? Thats rough, I'm gonna say rich and hating life, because I've been doing that poor thing for a while and it's not quite working for me. I'm sure my answer would be different if I was rich...
10)Who are you missing right now? Santa Clause! This year I will be out of town for X-mas so I didn't get a tree, and I am so bummed about it.
11)What is one computer keyboard shortcut you can't live without? Ctrl+C? I dunno I would be really really upset if I had to remember every URL that I ever saw and wanted to share.
Questions asked me:
1. Your biggest pet peeve? People who eat loudly or slurp their drinks. I seriously hate the sound and want to rampage all over everyone who makes it. I even get upset at my dogs for slurping in their water bowl for too long (even though they can't help it) I just get so upset at the noise.
2. Salty or sweet snacks? Can I pick Sour? I love sour treats.
3. Favourite genre of music? I guess they call it "Alternative Rock" but basically I enjoy things that are melodic or easy to listen to.
4. Favourite kid show you grew up with? I really miss Sailor Moon, I know it seems like a cop out, but honestly that was like THE show for me. If I was hanging out with friends at the bus stop after school I would actually tell them I had to go and couldn't hang out longer so I could watch the show. No show has had me so captivated since.
5. A celebrity that shouldn't be a celebrity? Anyone from Reality TV.
6. Favourite Convention? (had to steal it!) Katsucon hands down. It always starts my con year off right, and I adore the hotel, and its a big convention that almost everyone I know goes to, so I get to at least say hi to everyone I see.
7. Your most prized possession? I don't really have a prized possession but I would be super pissed if anyone took my new DSLR camera.
8. Have you ever been in a physical fight? No, and quite frankly don't understand how people can let fights become physical.... just walk away.
9. One thing the world could do without? Raisins.
10. Favourite video game? Anything Soul Calibur.
11. Do you believe in fairies? I have been told that fairies used to use Corgis as their steeds, and to think that that may not actually be true would be devastating. So yes.
And instead of passing tags I will just pimp out some cosplayers on my friends list - Check out these awesome cosplayers:
And if you want answer these questions for me in the comments section (sorry I don't follow the rules):
1. What was the last thing you purchased on E-bay?
2. What are your thoughts on bottled water?
3. If you could have one item of food at this very moment, what would it be?
4. Chipotle or Qdoba?
5. If you were a character on My Little Pony, what would your cutie mark be?
6. Favorite season of the year?
7. One TV show you DVR every week?
8. The last text you sent said? (Only if it isn't personal)
9. Would you rather get a gift certificate to JoAnns, Michaels, or Home Depot?
10. The item closest to your left hand is?